B2B VoC Webinar Series, Part 3: Collecting the Right Feedback with Strategic Questionnaire Design
Turning Insight into Action Throughout Your Organization
Steve Bernstein, Partner, Waypoint Group
Sam Keninger, Director of Product Marketing, Medallia
Lots of companies run surveys and collect data, but are they collecting the right information? And more importantly, are the questions leading companies to act and improve? Learn how to make the most of your opportunity to strengthen relationships with strategic questions that create dialogue rather than deterring it.
Join special guest Steve Bernstein of Waypoint Group and Medallia’s Sam Keninger for a lively discussion on questionnaire design in Part 3 of the Insight to Action webinar series. This thought-provoking webinar will help B2B customer success managers answer the $64 million question: “What should our relationship questionnaire include?”
During this webinar, we will demonstrate how to:
- Find the right balance between collecting as much information as possible with as few questions as possible.
- Prioritize which questions will have the most impact on customer success and eliminate those that don’t provide value.
- Segment your customers to better understand account dynamics.
- Ensure that the design of your questionnaire is not contributing to low response rates.
- Drive real action with Medallia products and a well-scripted survey.